Request for College Support

Students seeking to be readmitted into a major within the College of Sciences after disqualification must:

  1. Sit out for at least two semesters. Requests for immediate readmission after disqualification or exclusion will not be supported.
  2. Complete an "Application for Undergraduate Readmission" from the Registrar's website and submit to the Registrar's Office.
  3. Submit the College of Sciences application by the posted deadline (fall: 7/1, spring: 11/1, and summer 4/1) to allow time for a thorough review by the advising committee.
  4. College support is not needed for the following situations:
    • Students readmitted in good standing
    • Students readmitted on academic probation (without disqualifying)
    • Second degree seeking students