Request for College Support
Students seeking to be readmitted into a major within the College of Sciences after disqualification must:
- Sit out for at least two semesters. Requests for immediate readmission after disqualification or exclusion will not be supported.
- Complete an "Application for Undergraduate Readmission" from the Registrar's website http://registrar.ucf.edu and submit to the Registrar's Office.
- Submit the College of Sciences application by the posted deadline (fall: 7/1, spring: 11/1, and summer 4/1) to allow time for a thorough review by the advising committee.
- College support is not needed for the following situations:
- Students readmitted in good standing
- Students readmitted on academic probation (without disqualifying)
- Second degree seeking students